Frequently Asked Questions
- What is TimeshareMarketplace.com?
- TimeshareMarketplace.com connects buyers with timeshare owners looking to sell or rent their properties with no charge to either party!
- Does the service require any sort of payment?
- No. The basic listing is 100% free, and we seek no commission from a sale. However, you have an option to upgrade to a featured listing for a monthly fee (available soon).
- Is there a commission taken by TimeshareMarketplace.com upon sale?
- No. There is no commission from a sale/rent of your property using Timeshare Marketplace.
- Is there help if I cannot find a specific resort I am looking for?
- Our database is ever increasing with more resorts added every day. If a specific resort that you seek is not listed, click here and you can offer a suggestion that we will quickly act upon.
- Will I receive telephone calls attempting to sell services due to use of the site?
- No. TimeshareMarketplace.com will not contact you for sales. If you receive a sales call on our behalf, please contact management immediately. Notification from TimeshareMarketplace.com will be sent by email.
- Is there a way to have my property receive more exposure and therefore attract more buyers?
- If you feel that your listing is not getting enough exposure, you can always upgrade your property to a Featured Listing. Featured listings show up on top of regulars listings and get much more visibility (available soon).
- What role in the transfer or sale of a timeshare does TimeshareMarketplace.com play?
- Our role is only one of mediator between the buyer and the seller. As we are not a real estate agency, we take no part in the actual sale or transfer of property. We can, however, connect you with one of our trusted partners who will guide you through the closing process and a title transfer.
Still have questions? Click here to contact us immediately.
Sell or Rent Your Timeshare for Free
No Commissions, No Brokers, No Contracts